Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 12841 is totally impossible to beat! FIX THIS LEVEL!! PLEASE!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game has completely changed since 2022, so in fact the person who created this thread and everyone who responded was also playing a totally different level from you now.
The YouTube videos are often different from our levels now, because about 10 months ago all the level numbers were changed around within each episode. It makes looking at Youtube videos a bit of a treasure hunt. You need to look at them all to hopefully find a new one that is the same as yours. Sometimes nobody has posted a recent video, and then you need to check all the videos of that entire episode to find the level.
If you need help with one specific level it's best to please post a screenshot of your level so others can see it out without having to scroll back. It might give us an idea of what to suggest.
In 2026 a lot levels are impossible to pass without boosters or buying extra moves. So this is not unusual now and sadly a normal part of the game. However if a level is impossible because the keys or dragons don't drop before moves run out and if playing boosters like a UFO don't help, then it should be reported.
I don't know anything about anniversary badges. Aren't they just relating to this community? In that case they don't relate to your game.
Also when I go to watch videos of people passing it, they are playing a different board. Another question, should I be getting any rewards for earning anniversary badges?
They don't listen at all. I agree with all comments . They definitely need to fix. Once again the levels are changed on a whim and the thunk this is fair My ratings for this game get lower and lower. I will no longer go recommend tis game to anyone till they get their act together
Keep going folks. I've been on this level longer than any other in the past. Must have gotten a lucky board this morning and did it easy first time after nearly two weeks of trying. Good luck all.
I agree that level 12841 is impossible. When I looked at strategies on YouTube, the game for the bottom half of the screen was different. It didn't have all the obstacles on the bottom half as my screen has. I can only assume that the game was made impossible to complete for those of us who won't pay to play. I'm at wits end on this level and about to quit the game totally at this point. Please fix this issue!!!
Right with you, I have never come close to opening the 3 blockers in the middle bottom let alone what is around them. I think I got 1 cherry sometime in the last 6 days.
I am tired of being put on ignore.
Been on level 12841 for over a week now. Please, fix this
I am totally with you on the very near to quitting completely.
I have been playing Candy Crush for 10 plus years and this level is impossible to complete. I have used extra moves and have been on this level for 2 weeks. I am obviously not alone with this struggle. Please help us out by fixing this level. Thanking you in advance.
Is there any one out in candy crush land that is listening. This level is impossible for those of us who refuse to buy. Maybe that is the point. Please fix it. Take away some of the bottom blockers. Cannot even touch the ones in the centre bottom even with the 3+ moves plus the UFO.
Me too. Been on it for ages and can't get through the level. Nearest I've been to quitting for good