Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How I can pass level12799 it's too hard indeed money to pass
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need money to pass level 12799 give me just 10 coin please
I have the same problem I am discouraged I don't even want to play anymore
I have the same problem. The level is impossible to pass without lots of boosters and extra moves. Very disappointing
Help please!
is there a tech problem with level 12799?
It’s impossible to pass with only 20 moves….