Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Way too many blockers with only 20 moves. After 200 attempts finally get a lucky board. Such a waste of time. Need help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need help on candy crush level 12762 I just can't get a good board I have been on this level a long time
Level 12762 is ridiculous! Way too many blockers with only 20 moves. I know eventually I may get a lucky board after 200 tries. So frustrating and a waste of time. I hate it
need to improve these types of levels
maybe add skill instead of luck!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you