Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I’m stucked in level 12988. I have smashed all gele but it still says 2 left. It should stand 184 from the start. Does anyone else understand what I’m talking about❤️🥰
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience, Level 12988 has been reported and it has been forwarded to the studio. As soon as we hear something back we will let you know.
Thanks @Pitty_Kitty
Hello @Gister and welcome!
Since this question is related to Candy Crush, I'll forward your question to candy moderator @kiara_wael
visit Candy Crush community here if you'd like to know more about it and/or ask more questions 🤗
this discussion will be moved from Soda community to Candy Crush community
See you around!