Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is definitely a bug with my account merging as it using the same email and password to login on the game and community centre, however the names are different. And it has given my community account the 2000 badge reward but in game it is not showing as it is logging me into a different account with the same email address. Are they able to fix this and properly merge my account so I can get the reward, I followed steps of support on email but it is not working for me and i am bad with computers I cannot find the settings on community website to do the steps support has sent me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.