Candy Crush Dose'nt give me extra plays at the end of the life why????

MauriceM
MauriceM Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2022 in Support

I have'nt gotten any help. One Gold Bar every race. That's what I have after 3 months, I had won 20 races in a row. After that I had used up the bars I had. Now I get a bar every time I finish a race Which takes about 2-3 weeks. WOOPEE!!!!! What's wrong with the game, it really dose'nt give me anything. I don.t even get the carnival monkey. Any Help out there

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,476 Friends Moderator

Hi @MauriceM welcome to our community. Due have arrived here at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍

You seem to want help for Candy Crush Saga, right? That's another game. Apparently, you took a wrong turn. 🤔

Don't worry, I'll have your request moved to the right forum by a manager. Since it's weekend, this can take a while. ⏳️

If you need help faster, please make a new request. Click on the green font, it will take you directly to the right forum: candy-crush-saga/support

Thank you and good luck with your game.

I would love to see you again one day. You might want to try our sweet game. 😘

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,476 Friends Moderator

Hi @MauriceM your request has not yet been moved to the correct forum. Did you follow my link and have already posted your request in the right forum? I'm sure someone will help you on the Candy Crush forum.

Have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?