Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I signed up here by accident and try to keep a minimal online presence. As an EU resident, I would like to ask that my data is removed. Could somebody please provide me with the correct link/channel to achieve this.
Many thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Hewsy . Thanks for replying . Ill pass this to the Game Team !
Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated. :)
I didn't see the reply function, sorry. Please see my comment above.
Thanks. :)
Hi @kiara_wael
Yes I would like to delete this community account if possible.
Thank you and kind regards.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Do you want to delete your King Community account?