Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game screen on my candy crush is small. I can not make it larger. I am using Windows 10 on a pc. Is there a way to return it to larger size?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @msbrendabaum , Thanks for replying
Sorry for the inconvenience . Please check this page here
That discussion isn't available for me to read.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting , are you play on Facebook ?
Please check this page for same issues
thanks for your reply.
In this case I'll forward your question to candy moderator @kiara_wael and I'll have your post moved from Soda community to Candy Crush community. No need to repost 🙂
If you have more questions about Candy Crush Saga, visit the community here
Candy Crush Saga
Hello @msbrendabaum and welcome to Soda community!
Do you mean Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?
thanks