We want your feedback on the levels 13 191 - 13 250!

Options

Comments

• feliciadaniel
    feliciadaniel Posts: 70 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Not getting help in passing 13213. I think I quit.

• Tammynate
    Tammynate Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

13237 on 20 moves is absolutely impossible!! King please do something

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 77 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi QueenB, a simple question: are your designers actually playing these levels after they modify it.

13246: on the internet, it seems the first version used wrapped candies, than the 2nd version used regular candies and that video still needs multiple hands/hammers to pass. The current version has all candies in sugar coats (and the wrapper has stripe/stripe instead of stripe/wrapped). Adding sugar coats makes the level almost impossible as it takes forever to match enough so you can break the licorice fence. And sugar coated color bomb boosters are difficult to use. I got 2 sugar coated color bombs next to each other. No way i can use them through regular play. I could use 6 hammers, but it is not clear that even one color bomb/color bomb blast would do much good.

It seems the original designers do an ok job, but the after initial release some levels get modified without much - or any - thought. It should be quite obvious after a few plays that adding the sugar coats makes the level significantly more difficult (actually quite impossible).

Very frustrating. I can play endlessly to build up extra moves, use a boat load of boosters or wait until this gets updated (which I’m quite confident eventually will).

Finally passed starting with 2 color bombs, wrapped/striped boosters. Got very lucky with some matches (some matched automatically … saving precious moves). Used hand to match striped/wrapped. Used 3 extra moves + ufo video bonus. Used extra ufo and one more hammer to finish. Not much fun.

• feliciadaniel
    feliciadaniel Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

OK, now stuck on 13216, no boosters, no extra moves, nothing.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

Level 13234, I know it must be possible to pass because others have done it. But I'm stuck for several days now. No gold to buy extra moves...

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

How am I supposed to play candy crush if I don’t have a credit card? A lot of people -depending on where you live and how much you earn, just don’t have resources to play what used to be a free game. For example, I’d be very tempted to buy gold bars to (finally) finish level 13 240 , but I don’t think 35 extra moves is enough. 2 weeks ago this was a 33 move level and people were doing it with all of those moves plus a few extra “ad” moves…now it’s 18 moves…what do I do now? ..don’t have a credit card ..buying extra moves won’t help on this one…you’ll need 40 moves and boosters (pre game and in game) to get by as it is now.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

Level 13240 is ridiculous, only 18 moves! The videos show 25 and 35.

• HafidzHamid
    HafidzHamid Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I started this level 13201 with 35 moves. After several failed attempts to finish this level, the number of moves reduced to 20. This is not the first time something like this happened to me. There have been numerous levels giving me this fucked up bug.

Now I'm at level 13204 and the same thing happened again. I'm down to 20 moves.

• HafidzHamid
    HafidzHamid Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I started this level 13201 with 35 moves. After several failed attempts to finish this level, the number of moves reduced to 20. This is not the first time something like this happened to me. There have been numerous levels giving me this f****d up bug.

Now I'm at level 13204 and the same thing happened again. I'm down to 20 moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?