Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I’ve played this level a thousand times… 20 moves is just not enough. I’m sick of buying extra moves. It’s ridiculous how many levels suck. Allmost done with it now after all those years of fun. Makes me sad…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this level is really nightmare...it is impossible to do with only 20 moves...evrery third level i stuck and I have to write them to do skmething...I think they are playing with us...this is not fanny any moore...I think it is time to sopt playing after 20 years...😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫