Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Yes , You can start play again , If you play through Facebook or King Account your game saved
In July, 2022, I got stuck on Level 3184 on the Candy Crush Saga; Despite me buying Boosters, I was still stuck on that Level two months later, so I discontinue the Game...I would like to Start back up, so can I start back @ Level 3184π€