Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the game and 1 cherry is missing. I paid 3 more hands without closing the game and continued the game, but the cherry still does not come. This is theft.... My gold bars were wasted in vain. I will lose my entire winning streak as well.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello QuenB
Thank you for your support.
I know the cherry will come from that area. I continued playing for 6 rounds. Even though I opened the region in each round, the cherry did not come. I had to end the game because I ran out of gold bars. In total, I lost 182 gold bars. I also used 6 Party Boosters for each game and all wasted.
Hi @Misliyna , and welcome to the Community ๐
The Cherry should spawn from here:
Are you still stuck, and how many attempts have you had so far?