Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any idea why candy crush friends doesn’t allow you to play in Landscape mode yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @heartgirl17
Thank you for reporting , Please give your feedback and check for info here
Hello @heartgirl17, Welcome to our Friendtastic community!
Unfortunately, you have posted your comment in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga. I will copy the Game Moderators for Candy Crush Saga to this message so one of them can respond to your question.
cc: @Sukanta_Biswas , @kiara_wael , @bearwithme , @Tess92
Ever since I updated my iPhone and iPad to the newest version of candy crush saga I can’t play in landscape.? Will this please go back
also I don’t like the new map at all
Welcome to our Community @anthaknee.
In Candy Crush Friends, there was a landscape mode for the release of the game in 2018. Unfortunately, it has proven to be impractical and was changed to the current format at the end of 2019.
Happy Holidays! 🎄