Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are you serious!!!!
No way to pass the level the level is totally wrong not even the person who created can pass it!!!it is not fun!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I left my feedback where you suggest on level 12930 and still no improvement. This level is impossible
Still no improvement on Level 12930. When is this going to be fixed?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.