Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am here cause i couldn't redeem my prime bundle I don't know why its not working I've followed all the steps but nothings showing up in my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It was a thing from the prime gaming bundle I tried to redeem
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here