Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I finish a level, the stars come up and the little icon person appears as if an overlay is on the screen and I cannot click off it to progress the XP screen to get back to the map. Basically after each level, I have to restart the game because of this issue! I have attached a photo of the screen I get stuck on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.