Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click profile at the top of my game I get a blank pink with no names. Unti this past week I could send lives from there. Now to send lives of my friends at lower levels I have to scroll down through levels. Very time consuming and annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊