I’m so disappointed with this game that I had to make time to discuss how frustrating it is when your phones internet access can literally destroy your winning streak. I was in the middle of an ad and had no control over the internet. It literally took me off my winning streak of 91. Also when I had won the race the game did a weird pause forcing me to close out of the app and I couldn’t receive my 20 gold bars. I did a lot of sacrificing with buying items to help when those levels and now it’s all gone. I have to restart on the streak and I barley have any gold bars. I really wish there was a way we could pick up where we left off even though things happen like “weird internet pauses” that I have literally no control over. I want my streak back! I worked hard to get to 91 streak this is the third time this has happened to me. Losing the 20 gold bars after completing the race I can live with but my streak man! That really hurt me today!