Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help again, I done even get close to passing this level. I added 35 more moves and still didn’t get it, I needed 36…ugh
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Arrghhh!another level very hard !solve it
Seriously, I just spend days on the previous level, now this....wth??
This level is impossible without a tonne of boosters. You simply cannot pass it. Fair enough if you need a hammer or jelly hand for the odd help but when you can't even pass with an additional 30 moves, it's ridiculous. Ludicrous.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Yes level 12985 updated with 20 moves, Please click Here to post any comments you have about these levels. The more feedback provided by the players the better your chance to have the studio redesign some of the levels if a lot of players complain about the difficulty.