Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
13219, 27 moves, so many blockers. 3 days. I've been very close, even by 1 ingredient several times with the extra 7 moves from ads. Do you ever add moves anymore, I know you used to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 13222 is another nightmare, they just keep on coming!
Level 13219 is nearly impossible! So frustrating!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.