Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won candy royale multiple times but I never get them. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you may be posting in the wrong game thread, this is Crash on the Run, I think you are looking for Candy Crush Saga. If you go to where it says games at the top of your screen, you can find all the King games, if you then select the game you want to ask the question about, you can post it there ๐