Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone, everytime I complete a level, everything's ok until this screen, I can't do anything and it keeps like this and I have to restart the game! Please help it's super annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I appreciate your help, forcing to close didn't help ๐ I'm gonna be waiting for a resolution thanks!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. this issue has been reported . meanwhile force close the Apps and log in again