Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just curious, has anyone ever actually beaten level 13240 in only the 18 moves given? Or even with the extra you can watch ads for?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ive been stuck on this level more than a week. Its sooooo much fun playing one level over and over and over. Of course if i buy bars i could pass. But i refuse.
I have, no use...
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
usually use a booster if you have one. I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.