Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using a huawei mobile, I'm unable to update my candy crush saga game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Click on green links here (Why can’t I play Candy Crush Saga on iOS 9 and Android 4 anymore?) and here (Is my Android device compatible with the game?) then read and follow these steps. Hope this help! 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊