Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my laptop and it switched from landscape to portrait mode, which I hate. How can I change it back to landscape?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate this portrait mode, please change it back to landscape
Hate Portrait mode!! How does this make the game better? Why does this effect me and not my friends who also play this game? I guess I’m going to have to find a different game to play because I can’t play properly in portrait mode
Why on earth is this being tested yet again. I will not play portrait mode and yet again this is being forced on me. I have already been part of this test last year and it should be obvious people hate it and won’t play it. Why don’t you give people the chance to opt out. I won’t be playing until this is over
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for the Info