Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This afternoon when I opened up Candy Crush Saga the screen was very small on my laptop. Usually fills the whole screen. I see that it was last updated 1/10/23. I have rebooted x2 and screen is still small.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Why can't you play in landscape mode anymore? This is a TEST here!
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊