Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get the old original music back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MzScorpio🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I will pass on this feedback to our Community In-charge.
The Candy Studio team might want to know why you prefer the old sound effects than the new music! Can you please explain a bit more?
What is that lacking in the new music from the old music? I have never played my game with sound on! Hence, I do not have any idea!!
Thank you🍫🍫
I don’t care much for the new music and sounds. Give me the option to choose the old music themes and sound effects!
When can we have an option to decide which music we like to play with? I personally like the old ones.
I cannot stand the new music. Two of the tunes are down right depressing. It’s enough that many times I stop playing candy crush because the music bothers me so much. I’m really disappointed with this change.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please give your feedback here