Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing a level that requires to clear two cherries. One appeared but the second one never show, I end my moves and buy more but never got the cherry so I ended up loosing my record and prizes :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes. I received the first cherry but not the second :(
Got a video of the end of the game but is too heavy, this is a screenshot from the video.
Hi @Stonem . Level 1059 looks like this
Thank you, for answering. Level 1059
Thanks for replying , which level are you play on ?
Hi. I'm playing in a cell phone, Honor 9x.
And I recently update the game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?