Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I clear a level, the game would give me 5 lives now I noticed that it hasn't done it since I passed 3 levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 4334 does not a video for the game I am playing. I have no clue on how to pass this level. I have been trying for days. I cannot get any boosters that will help pass this level. I am done with playing candy crush.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check about lives here