What is this all about

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

Something else King have decided to change where there was nothing wrong with the original design. What is this all about, I would like someone to think of a good explanation. Instead of wasting your time King on things that don't need changing, why don't you listen to players who keep telling you about the impossible levels. Since the 10000's we have been giving feedback on levels that you change a week after release making them impossible. I have hardly had any in the 13000's, much like those in the 12000's that can be passed without lots of booster and/or extra moves requiring gold bars. As an example 13269, 5 moves taken away and extra blockers added, 2nd day trying to pass without gold but it's not going to happen and not even marked with any difficulty. Please start listening and dealing with the existing problems that has forced many of us to be weeks behind our norm and a lot to stop playing because of the impossible non fun levels instead of wasting time on things that don't need it.

I hope this is a test stage and that we get the original back soon as this is truly awful. Would really appreciate an explanation QueenB on why this has been changed. It just goes to prove that those making the decisions don't actually play the game, so they really should pay more attention to what those who do play say.

Thank you.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?