Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve used extra lives that I spent money on or I wouldn’t be too concerned about this. Row just keeps spinning. I have 3 blocks left and plenty of turns. It’s been doing this for at least 5 minutes. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Should mention I’ve already closed out of the app and tried again as this isn’t the first time it happened.