Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to request a refund for all the Pet Rescue Saga purchases because I have financial issues at the moment and I regret spending my money.
So can you please give my money back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check here
and Please visit Pet Rescue Saga Community here
Thank you !