Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why the icon has just disappeared after the time is to share the gold? I have been waiting it to countdown but it suddenly disappeared! Soooooo disappointed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have already but still it doesn’t unfortunately
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback will pass this to the game team ! meanwhile Try playing a level or maybe even a couple and then should show up.
Although I have finished the mission, I didn’t even share 1 piece of gold!