Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If so, How?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried but keep getting auto-responses and surveys. I do not know what topic and sub-topic will get a human to respond to my query and not an auto-response. I just tried "I have a question" and am hoping for a human response.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Yes and please report this to our Player Support Team here , they can restored level