Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How about putting ufos and piñatas where we can get them on the daily spin or some other way. Some of these new levels have to have extra
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, I don't know why these were removed in the first place. The UFOs especially, since they could have helped me out on more than one of the tougher levels, yet because I use too many gold bars at one time (and I'm broke irl), I can't get them through that method.