Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have boosters that are automatic for quite some time. When I try to start 1085 I instantly fail due to "no more switches available." Do I have to just wait for my auto boosters to run out? If so I'm not very happy!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@kiara_wael
"Level 1085 should look like this , make sure you updated your App"
She's got a selective redesign, a redesign that for now is available only for some players.
It looks like this
@TMMommy
" Do I have to just wait for my auto boosters to run out? If so I'm not very happy!"
Yes, you do.
When you'll run out of boosters you'll be able to match the purple candies.
Thanks for replying . Which device are you play ?
Level 1085 should like this , make sure updated your Apps
This is what keeps happening
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you take a screenshot?