Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After fumbling my phone recently while on a great rally for Sam's Sweet Treat and on the last level of Candy Royal. I lost out on two big wins and countless completed levels.
It would have been great to have a way to go back with an undo button.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have thought that countless times and came up with the same idea with a fellow crusher before we reached level 50 many many years ago!What annoys me is the algorithms in the game. Why do I only get 20 goes on a hard level and fellow crushers who video their successes have 30? I would say this is illegal, a form of discrimination and designed to make me spend money on a game that others don’t pay the same price for. Does anyone else agree? I love the game and I find it helps me relax but I am seriously thinking about quitting because fair is fair and I like a level playing field.
They used to have it on monster busters & it was very helpful for a variety of reasons.