Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been playing this game a long time now without issues, but since i relocated abroad and I want to continue playing I got a feedback that says ‘my account is restricted is under minimum age set by the local regulations’.
why is this happening? I need this to be rectified please
Hi there 😀
We noticed that you replied to an old discussion which is about changing the date of birth! I just wanted to ask if you can confirm that this is the same issue you are having and currently cannot play the game because you entered the wrong birthday?
Thanks 😉
I have done this severally and yet no response apart from the automated response.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can correct the date of birth on your account manually so you get access to it again.
You can email them from HERE. Thank you
I have the same issues. Please i need it to be rectified cos i play this game for therapy