⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all my saved lives

Options
debs0630
debs0630 Posts: 25 Level 2

About a week ago I had 200 lives saved up. Then I went to play the game on my computer on the Facebook app and before it opened it had that sign a new agreement or whatever it says like when you first get the game, anyways so I agree to it and it went to the game and I had no lives. It went through the whole how to add a friend thing and then went to the game. It was at the level I was at but it was like I was new caz it starts showing me all the things to do this level.. again. So I play the game awhile and at the end ask for lives from friends,, again. The next day I signed on and it did the same agreement thing and new friends and still no lives. I restarted my browser and I had a few lives in my saved lives thing and it did not show me the agreement thing. The thing is I will get a few lives saved and the next time I play it goes back to the agreement thing and all my lives are gone. again. Shows me all the how to play stuff. If I restart the browser it shows I have a few lives, sometimes. I feel like I got two different games I am playing. I also play on my phone and have it downloaded on my computer and they work fine. So something is wrong with my Facebook game app.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

This doesn't sound good at all, thank you reporting this to us @debs0630 😮

I'm afraid that the lives are lost and we cannot help you get them back as they stored on the device and not to the server like your game progress and Gold bars do!

But this is what you can try... do you happen to have access to W10 on your PC? If yes, I would strongly recommend playing tought the app from Microsoft!

You can download it HERE, then remember to connect the game app to your Facebook account so your progress can sync, and give it a try 👍

Play the game trough the app for a while and see if you have a better experience 😀

Please do keep us updated!

• debs0630
    debs0630 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I do play the game through the app and it is ok. The problem is when I play it through Facebook. I have been playing it through Facebook for many MANY years. This keeps happening. Even tonight it goes to the new agreement thing or updated agreement. And if I click on it to agree it clears out the lives I have saved. If I ignore the agreement thing and restart the browser then at first it shows no lives but then it changes to me having a few lives. I have 11 now but geez I lost 200 lives! There is something wrong with the game on Facebook. It is not my computer. I've been using this same computer for years playing the same game on the same Facebook.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Is it possible for a game to store 200 lives? This looks very strange to me...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?