Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HI š For the last couple of times when I try to play Candy Crush Saga on my laptop it is tiny and shrunk lake it is playing on my phone I want to play it in full screen how can I fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! š
Why can't you play in landscape mode anymore? This is a TESTĀ here!
ā ļøĀ Need more help?Ā CheckĀ ourĀ FAQ:sĀ HEREĀ andĀ Help CenterĀ HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask onĀ Candy Crush Support CommunityĀ (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! š
Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøš