Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help please. I Can't pass level 4670, because I can't figure out where all the orders come from. The (last of the 3) orders is what I'm not finding.can someone help me pleaseeeee!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. It tells me I have 4 left when there are none. I have already used multiple lives and wasted accessories. Very frustrating. Anyone figure this out yet?
I have cleared the board in level 4670 a few times, it tells me there’s one chocolate left, but it’s not there!!!
My level 4670 looks like the one above. I have cleared the board 5 times and it always says I need to clear 6 more chocolates but none appear! Help!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level like this