Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
4 hours ago I've got a full Piggy Bank so far, and I buy it and finally receive 30 gold bars. But then I don't see my Piggy Bank next level even I won many levels then. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing on the phone, I'm afraid restart device I will lost all my Boosters
Hello again! 👋😊
Like Kiara explained you try these steps here :
Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔
If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊
1. Open this game
2. Select Profile
3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app
4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).
Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.
** It's not lost all of inventory lives and boosters, unless try uninstalling and reinstalling this game, you will lost all of inventory lives and boosters. **
We hope this help. 🤞😊
@_Elsa_ @Sukanta_Biswas @Deryck @Scooterpie @BQN537 @Sammyjo @bearwithme @Pitty_Kitty @teresawallace44 @me6412 @MountainMom @kiara_wael @NamTruong2001 @Shilviya18 @La Ley @carmenechevarria @lakiere @Glenn1972 @SabrinaM @tininha1975 @Peter_Tornaros @siti_payung @Anahita_2005 @DieOmimi @rebelchild @jeanps @bekicrusher @King_Neal @Yorben_Goeree @wykoon @greddycandy @Loser_ @Tzvi_Marcu @rare @CassD @lelensp @Boybinary @EOTheGr8 @Palash_Sarma @aautz1 @betchiegrl29 @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @BubbleGumSoda @Havish @Princess_Jessica @bmkersey08 @KCullen127 @EnergizerBunny @spoekie @Alexandra_Tang @Andres-2 @Terri_1 @gamepower @Colleen12 @MiladyR @LadyGaivman @Tess92 @DanielProGamer @Hell66 @Nadia1770 @Bassin12 @GrammaGaming @Nico_G @Kerrie @Julie_Andrews @Elviramartinez_61 @Amoonmoon @Jelly_bean_hearts @gisaly @LeFlarcane @deblg @gordan10 @adidas11zs1982 @KingsDaughter14 @Moh1977 @BlueberryCupcake @MollyS @Fakhri @samm_kml @Kiki_g ki_g @Lemurtek @1Aj @Cagnes @hechicerilla @EweNaNa @maf34100 @teeweiping @johamilton @NatalieG @Lisal6715 @Racoon7 @Thmo @Danfari @Bellamy32 @BettinaRick @Doondie @Xxander @CrystalKing @teasir @Spinnifix @Werner_Cichy @spottedhorse @L_Diamondz @sambrat @BuffaloGal57 @Wendiew @PummyRaj
And I already have the latest update now
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.