Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is impossible!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 4125. The chocolate is already on the board so it will be collected as you clear the jelly. The bombs will be dropped as soon as you collect the three keys from the left side of the board. Don't leave the keys too long as there are some bombs locked on the right side of the board which are counting down as you collect the keys so if you leave the keys too long these bombs will count down to zero and kill the game.
Once the bombs are released you need to keep them under control and not allow them to count down, this will easily collect enough for the orders. Please check video bellow
It is impossible this level.
I think i have a new Version because their are no bumbs and no chocolate in thuis level with me.
Thanks I finally won after about 50 tries but I'm getting so tired of this game, we have to wait to get a piggy bank and once it's filled it's gone again. I can't and won't pay $5 a night to get enough items to get me through a few levels. I'm sorry but the greed of this company is probably going to doom them.