Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m passed 13500 and there is absolutely no chance to pass a candy royale challenge. Has anyone done it. 😂
I remember in early days smashing levels but not these days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I opt out of this annoying Candy Royale? I never win& it just slows me down! I despise it!🤬🤨
I managed to win the whole 500 gold bars once. Awesome! So I used some of this gold to try and win again..... but ever since my win they are pitting me against players that pass every level, so no one drops out and you only get about 10 gold bars. So this event is not random either, it's all fixed.