Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everyone has had that moment where they meant to make one move but accidentally did it wrong. My suggestion is an in game bonus (like lollipops) where you can undo your last move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ellielee I have lost count of the times I have made a move and then immediately notice that I could have created a colour bomb instead, so I agree that an undo booster would be very helpful.
Unfortunately your idea has been suggested several times already and duplicate ideas are generally not allowed.
Because there is already an active idea asking for an undo booster you would be much better off adding your vote to that idea rather than starting your own.
Here is a link to the active idea