Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did the update and lost everything I earned and bought, half my extras are gone, I read over before I did "update" to make sure I wasn't gonna lose anything, and lost EVERYTHING..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Uninstalling an app can cause boosters to be completely lost also app crushing or app corrupting can cause boosters to be lost, since boosters are not stored on the game server. We have seen many cases where the app crashes while updating the app and in that case we have lost all the stored boosters.
Since the boosters earned from the game are not refundable, it is unfortunate for us if this happens. However, you can contact our player support because such deals are not deal in our Community.