Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
13714 Impossible without gold bars boosters and still a black screen started several times with double color bomb then you don't even come close to playing it out. Unfortunately no boosters and gold bars without this level is far from feasible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Basically now, most levels need boosters, gold bars or take 3 days to pass! Where has the enjoyment gone in this game???
Add on to the above with only 19 moves. All of the videos show at least 32 moves. I only have 6 gold bars so I am just trying to win boosters from Sweet Cinema. I'm sure I have played this at least 50 times. I should be used to this bunk by now.