Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think the 2nd place winner at the end of the week should get a couple of boosters instead of getting the same thing as the 3td place winner. Makes no sense.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me took especially now that the royalty program has ended...once you get up to level 4000, 6000 its especially difficult!!!then they put a amount on friend sent lives too...becoming more of a money game, I've spent hundreds in past 7 years but now I won't cause you get less and less in the game and I don't support that..
Absolutely agree!