Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a video where I can show you fish that spawn, and they crush the ice numerous times but they don't disappear.
Im getting seriously fed up with this game that is this dishonest
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue! It's only the 3 jellies under the little buoys that are being difficult...what do I do to remedy this?
Level 10191
Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us, What level are you playing? It's strange that the fishes are not breaking the ice for you.