๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŽ™We want your feedback on the levels 13 881 - 13 925

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

Finished the first episode and I must say it was enjoyable. Plenty of color and only a couple of Jelly Jar levels. Level 13889 was the pick, enjoyable with colored candies everywhere.

One warning, Level 13890. Don't eliminate the spawners too early or you will get caught with not enough moves to fill the Sugar Coat order.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Played the first 20 levels last night. Had a fun time.

Now this does not mean that Candy Crush is going to make the levels harder. They are going to make them harder but not because of this thread...

My favorite level so far is 13899, started by matching 3 Orange, then CB + Wrap. Don't always go for your power shot right off. Got CB + CCW (this level was crazy fun)

Now while CCS was an improvement that somehow seemed to mess up my disc golf game.

Think that I will chill for tonight.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,886 Level 5
    Options

I'm not blaming you for posting positive feedback and you are right, they won't make them harder just because of what you write. In fact I am now playing the levels you guys enjoyed two weeks ago and they are still fun. Doesn't look like they made those harder. Candy crush can be fun to play if it's about using boosters wisely to stay on a win streak. I would much rather spend my gold bars to buy boosters to help me pass a difficult level than wait until they give me 65 moves and a free pass, which is just so boring and pointless. There has to be a challenge and some gameplay. Looking forward to levels 13881+ !

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I knew it was too good to be true, second Episode slipped back to mediocrity. There were some good levels but too many poorly designed, boring levels crammed with blockers and other assorted nasties.

Level 13903 is a pathetically designed abomination with not enough moves to fill the sugar coat order. Sugar coats do not drop consistently enough, so unless you start with a Lucky Candy, you will require probably 2 lots of extra moves. @Novapichu adjustments required.

I really struggled to finish this episode. Poor workmanship is creating far too many totally unimaginative, boring levels. And as for the dragons, bring back the cherries.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I did not like Level 13903, started with a Lucky Candy causing I watched one of the videos. Used some hands and did not require any extra moves.

I do not have the dragons still have the cherries.

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

Thank you so much for the latest feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed the new levels. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Peter_Tornaros
    edited April 2023
    Options

All done. Third Episode, like the first was enjoyable. Boards were a lot more open, lending to using tactics to create opportunities.

Favorite level was 13921. Lots of color, plenty of opportunities to make decisive moves and only 1 order, Jellies.

At the moment, I can't get enthused with the Dragons. I suppose I am lamenting the demise of the cherries.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I have two levels left to do. The levels were better this week and I agree the 2nd Episode was the one I liked the least.

Dragons do not seem very much like an item to find on the board for Candy Crush but I do not have them in my game so maybe I will change my mind. I have no choice anyway it is what it is.

Chocolate covered cherries now that seems like some messy candy...

• Scooterpie
    Options

I have tried to post a comment here numerous times. I get no "review of comment notice" but my comment does not post? What is happening? Maybe it will show up... Maybe this one will show up?

my previous comment has a Wednesday Adams meme in it....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?